Friday, October 26, 2012

Basic

 
Crop top - Thrifted; Skirt - American Apparel; Necklace - H&M; Bag - F21; Boots - Topshop
This was a busy, busy day so I didn't want an outfit that was too fussy.  Since starting my vintage store I've been drawn to simplicity and comfort when it comes to dressing; sadly there's been little time for playing elaborate dress up lately so neutral basics it is.  I don't mind too much because I recently found this basic top; the most perfect basic CROP top! For like $7.  Five years ago I never ever thought I'd ever wear crop tops or high-waisted skirts, much less together.  Never say never, I suppose, because now this silhouette is all I ever want to wear.  And yep, that is a camouflage jacket I'm holding.  Too bad I didn't really get to wear it since it was 90 degrees...in October.  I have no idea what a real autumn is like, constant heat is all I know despite my coat collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment