Monday, October 1, 2012

Beginnings






Holy shit.  I can't believe it.  

I assure you, it is very fitting that the first two words written on my blog are profane.  I apologize....sort of.  I'm just a little shocked and relieved because I've been wanting to write my own blog for four years now.  Tis' a ridiculously long time, I know, but many things have gotten in my way of committing to consistent blogging, mainly myself.  So yay! I'm finally doing this!  And no excuses this time.

Anywho...

Welcome to The Clad Caribou, a place where I'll share all that fancies me:  personal outfits, beauty product reviews, DIY projects, nail art, a burgeoning love for photography, and my unwavering obsession for all things vintage.  Most importantly, this is also a place where my future customers can get to know me a little better, instead of being just a faceless username hovering around eBay.

I'm beyond elated and grateful to finally open my own virtual clothing store, Caribou Vintage.  I hope to make my true passion my livelihood and connect with as many like-minded people as possible.  It's all happening...finally.

You can take a look at all of my vintage treasures for sell here.  There will be new inventory every Sunday, and auctions start at just $9.99.  

And here are a few of my favorite items from this week's auctions:







No comments:

Post a Comment