Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Goodbye Pores


The Fab Pore, $25
Hands down, the best face mask to ever grace my skin has got to be The Fab Pore Facial Peel. Every other mask I've used simply does two things-exfoliate and deep clean. Yes, this is expected from a mask, but Soap and Glory's little miracle worker does so much more. It literally shrinks pores! They're gone in a mere 15 minutes. As I've gotten older my pores have dreadfully gotten larger and sad looking, so this is the find of the century for me. The pore shrinking effect doesn't last forever, but it'll give you a good 12 hours of perfect skin. The deep clean this product delivers comes very close to that of an actual spa facial. Seriously. Blackheads are magically flushed away as if they never existed, and ugly breakouts suddenly look less offensive. The mask is ideal for those who are acne-prone, and it doesn't seem to anger sensitive skin in the slightest. Since using this product 2 to 3 times a week I have definitely seen a vast improvement in my skin, and in keeping breakouts to an absolute minimum. A little does go a long way, even using it excessively, like myself. Plus, this stuff smells like something you wouldn't mind smearing allover your face.   

No comments:

Post a Comment