Thursday, October 4, 2012

Glide





Crop top: American Apparel, Pants: Caribou Vintage, Sandals: Steve Madden

I guess our fall here is more like spring, which would explain this outfit since it's October and all.  As eager as I am for colder days, I was more than happy to be able to get one wear out of these uh-mazing palazzos before they're gone forever.  Angels sang when I found these, I swear.  They were just too delightfully tacky in that 80s way to be true.  Of course my immediate reaction was, "These need a crop top!". Clearly.  As you can see I did not hesitate on making this happen even though I always want to pair a crop top with everything now-I was overwhelmed with joy when I first discovered that every midriff skimming top of my dreams was just a click away...ugh why do I love unnecessary things in bulk? 

No comments:

Post a Comment